Current version is 0.7 released on 22/Sep/2010
iScanner is a free open source tool lets you detect and remove malicious codes and web page malwares from your website easily and
automatically. iScanner will not only show you the infected files in your server but it's also able to clean these files by removing the malware code ONLY from the infected files.
This tool has been programmed by iSecur1ty using Ruby
programming language and it's released under the terms of GNU Affero General Public
- Ability to scan one file, directory or remote web page / website.
- Extensive log shows the infected files and the malicious code.
- Support for sending email reports.
- Ability to clean the infected web pages automatically.
- Easy backup and restore system for the infected files.
- Simple and editable signature based database.
- You can easily send malicious file to iScanner developers for analyzes.
- Ability to update the database and the program easily from iScanner's server.
- Very flexible options and easy to use.
- Fast scanner with great performance.
- Yes, it's FREE!!
- Extending the database to make it able to detect viruses and malicious files.
- Standalone version works on top of JVM.
- Microsoft Windows compatibility.
- Export log in other formats (xml, html).
- Build remote scanner service with API.
- Any ideas?
Get iScanner 0.7